Welcome to Sarah’s Cake Blog
I am super excited to now be sharing recipes with you, creating new flavours and ideas is just why I love to bake.
Give this recipe a go if your rocky road lover…
It’s super easy, all you need is a big mixing bowl and a tin, I used 8inch square.
I also like to weigh all my ingredients out into little bowls to make the process easier.
Lucky Charms Rocky Road
- Metal Spoon
- 8 Inch Square Tin ( any tin will do really )
- Baking Paper
- Mixing Bowl
- 250 g Dark Chocolate
- 140 g Butter
- 130 g Golden Syrup
- 100 g Marshmallows
- 50 g Lucky Charms
- 120 g Digestives
- 80 g Bourbons
- 50 g Glacé Cherries
Optionally for extra sweetness replace the dark chocolate with
- 150 g Dark Chocolate
- 100 g Milk Chocolate
- Melt your chocolate, golden syrup and butter together in the microwave. Around 1 minute, an extra 30 seconds if needed. Give it a stir to make sure it’s all mixed together. Meanwhile crush your biscuits by hand I do it this way so that you have chunky biscuits along with crushed biscuits.250 g Dark Chocolate, 140 g Butter, 130 g Golden Syrup, 120 g Digestives
- Now the chocolate is melted add to your biscuits, add your marshmallows, Lucky charms, glacié cherries, bourbons and mix together100 g Marshmallows, 50 g Lucky Charms, 50 g Glacé Cherries, 80 g Bourbons
- Add to your lined tin and push down with a metal spoon so it’s all squashed in together.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or over night. I did over night as the temptation is too much.
- In the morning lift out from your tray and take off the baking paper.
- Slice into your desired portions and enjoy!
Simple and easy! Oh and they taste so good!
Tip: If you want extra sweetness you can replace the 250g dark chcoolate with 150g dark and 100g milk chocolate.
Try this recipe and tag @sarahs_cake_company.